Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Own Gypsy is here finally!!!

My Gypsy is finally here...  Can you believe it?  I'm so excited about this thing specially with new cartridges coming out and with the holidays coming, so much projects and Gypsy is really going to make it way easier and way fun doing scrapbook projects.  It was so funny because when I first turned it on, there was so many cartridges in it that I thought I got lucky, will it turns out, it was just a test, can't really use them unless you link them.  So I was just a tiny bit disappointed, but that is okay, I have the cartridges that I want and buy the others that I don't have yet.  Anyway, I'm just so excited and thankful to my husband who is crazy enough to indulge me with my addiction of scrapbooking.  I'm still waiting for a couple of things and my new Cricut Imagine and once they get here, I'm going to really be busy.  I know many of you scrappers are probably starting your projects.  So far my Gypsy is not giving me trouble, and I pray it stays like that.  Okay, stay tuned and I'll update more projects along the way...  Oh by the way, the bundly that I received with my Gypsy was included a new sleeve, car charger and extra stylus for only $160 and shipping free.  I got it at Creative Express.  It was a great deal...So if you are interested go there before they run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment