Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rosalie's 4th B-day Book

Hi everyone,

I was so excited about finishing my first mini album that I was inspired to do another one right away.  So I was thinking of doing it like documentary daily for my daughters 4th B-day this Halloween.  So for the first day, I finished the main books and already picked and pasted the cardstock to the chipboard book.  As you can see on the slides I used the Mariposa premium pack by DCWV.  I love this pack, so beautiful, and would look great for my daughters first mini book.  I'm excited about this and I just hope I'll finish it soon before Thanks Giving.  Being 7 month pregnant and two kids and a husband who is away, its pretty hard for me.  So, I'll take this day by day, so I hope you like it and follow with me.  So, that is it for now, and I'll see you again tomorrow and I'll post pictures of what I have so far.  Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment