Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shopping too much!!!

My goodness, Joan and Michaels has such great discount that I bought so much stuff.  My husband is going to kill me...But it is so worth it.  I am like a little kid on a candy store when I am in  these stores.  I have received some of the stuff that  I ordered on line and started using them on my first mini album.  I am waiting for my Big Shot!!!  I have a Cricut Expression, but decided to get Big Shot for embossing, so I'm very excited about that.  Anyway, had a great time shopping, and I was going to take pictures of it, but I don't want my husband to see what I bought so, lets not produce evidence hehehehe.  Well, I'm also hunting for the right camera so that I can post videos on Youtube, since the one we had broke.  So, hopefully tomorrow I'll find what I am looking for because I would really want to have it before my daughters birthday on Halloween.  I know, yes she was born on Halloween!!!  So its a very special occasion for the whole family and my mother we'll be visiting to so many things happening.  I'm just so sad that its taking me so much time to put some pictures.  Sorry again.  Hopefully soon.  Untill then,

No comments:

Post a Comment